Youth dies, 2 fall sick taking pickle in Cox’s Bazar

0
62

Staff Reporter:

A young man died and two others fell sick reportedly after taking pickle at Purba Kolatali in the district town on Tuesday.

The deceased was identified as Md Usman Jewel, 24, while those fell sick are his friends Mohammad Kamal, 26, and Mohammad Jony, 27.

Family sources said Jewel along with his two friends took pickle during iftar at his residence and soon they became sick.

The trio was taken to Cox’s Bazar Sadar Hospital where the duty doctor declared Jewel dead.

The physician said the incident might have happened following food poisoning.

Jewels’ body has been kept at the hospitals morgue for autopsy, said Farid Uddin Khondakar, officer-in-charge of Cox’ Bazar Model Police Station.
unb

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here