6 workers fall sick inhaling ammonia gas in Khulna

0
47

Staff Reporter:

Six workers fell sick inhaling ammonia gas at a seafood factory in Rupsa upazila on Sunday evening.

Deputy Director of Khulna Fire Service and Civil Defence Abul Hossain said ammonia gas got leaked at Atlas Seafood Ltd around 7pm.

The six workers fell sick as they inhaled leaked gas, he said, adding that they were taken to Khulna Medical College Hospital.

On information, five firefighting units rushed in and brought the situation under control, Abul said.

Residents of the locality also came of their houses at that time.unb

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here